Yamaha RX-V467BL 525-Watt 5.1 Channel AV Receiver (Each, Black) Reviews

Buy Yamaha RX-V467BL 525-Watt 5.1 Channel AV Receiver (Each, Black) at Discount Price




You can buy Yamaha RX-V467BL 525-Watt 5.1 Channel AV Receiver (Each, Black) today at the best price and it's limited time offer. Look at our special deals today on our store. Get more and spend less when you buy Yamaha RX-V467BL 525-Watt 5.1 Channel AV Receiver (Each, Black). Also read our Yamaha RX-V467BL 525-Watt 5.1 Channel AV Receiver (Each, Black) reviews before you decide to buy Yamaha RX-V467BL 525-Watt 5.1 Channel AV Receiver (Each, Black). Anything you have to know about this item, More about this





Yamaha RX-V467BL 525-Watt 5.1 Channel AV Receiver (Each, Black) Reviews


Many customers was gave reviews and ratings to Yamaha RX-V467BL 525-Watt 5.1 Channel AV Receiver (Each, Black). If you want to read those detail to make your decision on this product just CLICK HERE
Customer Rating:
Rating: 4.2
Price : Check Special Offer Today (Limited Time Offer)

Yamaha RX-V467BL 525-Watt 5.1 Channel AV Receiver (Each, Black)

Yamaha RX-V467BL 525-Watt 5.1 Channel AV Receiver (Each, Black) Overview:


  • 5-channel 525W powerful surround sound (105W x 5)
  • iPod/iPhone compatibility with optional YDS-12 Universal Dock
  • Bluetooth (A2DP) compatibility with optional Yamaha Bluetooth Wireless Audio Receiver YBA-10
  • HDMI (V.1.4 with 3D and Audio Return Channel)
  • YPAO sound optimization for automatic speaker setup

Yamaha RX-V467BL 525-Watt 5.1 Channel AV Receiver (Each, Black) Reviews, On Sale Yamaha RX-V467BL 525-Watt 5.1 Channel AV Receiver (Each, Black), buy Yamaha RX-V467BL 525-Watt 5.1 Channel AV Receiver (Each, Black), Yamaha RX-V467BL 525-Watt 5.1 Channel AV Receiver (Each, Black) best buy, Yamaha RX-V467BL 525-Watt 5.1 Channel AV Receiver (Each, Black) Discount, Yamaha RX-V467BL 525-Watt 5.1 Channel AV Receiver (Each, Black) For Sale


Yamaha RX-V467BL 525-Watt 5.1 Channel AV Receiver (Each, Black)

Iphones Projector Home Projector GPS Tracker

Yamaha RX-V467BL 525-Watt 5.1 Channel AV Receiver (Each, Black) Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
23 Reviews
5 star:
 (12)
4 star:
 (7)
3 star:
 (2)
2 star:
 (1)
1 star:
 (1)
 
 
 

56 of 56 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars Great Receiver...Few Quirks, May 16, 2010
This review is from: Yamaha RX-V467BL 525-Watt 5.1 Channel AV Receiver (Each, Black) (Electronics)
I bought this receiver based on other reviews of Yamaha receivers. I chose this over Samsung's current 5.1 and 7.1 receiver, because the Samsung units had lackluster reviews. I was curious about the Samsung receiver line because our television is a Samsung LED.

I'm thrilled with the RX-V467. First, the quality is topnotch, which is something you can always expect from Yamaha gear. It's solidly built and feels that way. There's a huge heatsink inside, visible through the top vent. Second, it's feature-rich and surprisingly easy to operate given all the options at hand.

I bought Polk Audio's SurroundBar and Polk Audio's PSW10 Subwoofer for this unit: What fantastic sound when you merge these items! For Blu-ray--also based on user ratings--I purchased the Sony BDP-360, and it works great with the Yamaha RX-V467 via HDMI-CEC.

My Samsung UN55C6500 LED LCD television works great with this receiver. I'm even able to get some HDMI-CEC functionality... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


76 of 85 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed with Yamaha, October 20, 2010
This review is from: Yamaha RX-V467BL 525-Watt 5.1 Channel AV Receiver (Each, Black) (Electronics)
I bought this unit after hearing a demo in a local showroom along with a Pair of Polk Audio TSi300s. I compared this receiver to many other models but this particular showroom only had Yamaha and Denon receivers. The fit and finish was better than the Denon and truly it's not all about wattage which Denon offers more of. Keep in mind that most efficient speakers will put out 90db of sound with just 1 watt.

Long story short, this Yamaha RX-V467 never sounded right. I kept tweaking the settings and using the YPAO microphone and the sound came off with harsh highs and lows....and flat mids. The most annoying problem was the bass....it just sounded so boomy all the damn time it was annoying. You could never hear the natural bass from a bass guitar. Mind you I'm 23...if anyone likes bass it would probably be my generation....and while I like bass I want to hear quality...not boomy. This problem is with AND without the subwoofer. I'm very proficient with electronics of any... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


10 of 10 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars Yamaha RX-V467BL 5.1 Very nice receiver., May 21, 2010
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Yamaha RX-V467BL 525-Watt 5.1 Channel AV Receiver (Each, Black) (Electronics)
I was using a JVC RX 888. It put out great sounds but it was pre HDMI. The Yamaha, has several HDMI slots and I now run my Blu ray and TV through it. It took a little while to figure things out but once you get the hang of it, it's pretty simple. After using it the first evening, I turned it on the next day expecting to hear great sound only to have no sound. The only thing I did the night before was turn it off. After worrying with it and searching the CD manual for a couple of hours I finally noticed the sound was at it's lowest level. Apparently it defaults to this position. Once I turned the sound up it was great. I went into the setup menu and changed the minimum level to where you could hear it when turned on. Don't forget to do this!

One thing I don't really care about is the manual on CD. It's just time consuming trying to read thru it and look things up. I prefer paper, but expect this is the future. I really like the speaker check system. Simple and... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 23 customer reviews...