Buy AAXA KP500-01 P4 Pico Projector, 80 Lumens, Pocket Size, Li-Ion Battery, 15000 Hour LED Projector, WindowsCE, Media Player, Black at Discount Price
You can buy AAXA KP500-01 P4 Pico Projector, 80 Lumens, Pocket Size, Li-Ion Battery, 15000 Hour LED Projector, WindowsCE, Media Player, Black today at the best price and it's limited time offer. Look at our special deals today on our store. Get more and spend less when you buy AAXA KP500-01 P4 Pico Projector, 80 Lumens, Pocket Size, Li-Ion Battery, 15000 Hour LED Projector, WindowsCE, Media Player, Black. Also read our AAXA KP500-01 P4 Pico Projector, 80 Lumens, Pocket Size, Li-Ion Battery, 15000 Hour LED Projector, WindowsCE, Media Player, Black reviews before you decide to buy AAXA KP500-01 P4 Pico Projector, 80 Lumens, Pocket Size, Li-Ion Battery, 15000 Hour LED Projector, WindowsCE, Media Player, Black. Anything you have to know about this item, More about this
Buy AAXA KP500-01 P4 Pico Projector, 80 Lumens, Pocket Size, Li-Ion Battery, 15000 Hour LED Projector, WindowsCE, Media Player, Black at Best Price
AAXA KP500-01 P4 Pico Projector, 80 Lumens, Pocket Size, Li-Ion Battery, 15000 Hour LED Projector, WindowsCE, Media Player, Black Reviews
Many customers was gave reviews and ratings to AAXA KP500-01 P4 Pico Projector, 80 Lumens, Pocket Size, Li-Ion Battery, 15000 Hour LED Projector, WindowsCE, Media Player, Black. If you want to read those detail to make your decision on this product just CLICK HERE
AAXA KP500-01 P4 Pico Projector, 80 Lumens, Pocket Size, Li-Ion Battery, 15000 Hour LED Projector, WindowsCE, Media Player, Black Overview:
- Ultra-bright 80 lumen LED light engine
- Vibrant Color Technology with 15,000 LEDs
- Up to 80in image (in low-light conditions)
- VGA, Composite inputs plus SD-HC, USB readers
- MP4, MP3, AVI, JPG and WinCE file support
AAXA KP500-01 P4 Pico Projector, 80 Lumens, Pocket Size, Li-Ion Battery, 15000 Hour LED Projector, WindowsCE, Media Player, Black Reviews, On Sale AAXA KP500-01 P4 Pico Projector, 80 Lumens, Pocket Size, Li-Ion Battery, 15000 Hour LED Projector, WindowsCE, Media Player, Black, buy AAXA KP500-01 P4 Pico Projector, 80 Lumens, Pocket Size, Li-Ion Battery, 15000 Hour LED Projector, WindowsCE, Media Player, Black, AAXA KP500-01 P4 Pico Projector, 80 Lumens, Pocket Size, Li-Ion Battery, 15000 Hour LED Projector, WindowsCE, Media Player, Black best buy, AAXA KP500-01 P4 Pico Projector, 80 Lumens, Pocket Size, Li-Ion Battery, 15000 Hour LED Projector, WindowsCE, Media Player, Black Discount, AAXA KP500-01 P4 Pico Projector, 80 Lumens, Pocket Size, Li-Ion Battery, 15000 Hour LED Projector, WindowsCE, Media Player, Black For Sale
Queen Mattress Cool Mattress LCD Projector
AAXA KP500-01 P4 Pico Projector, 80 Lumens, Pocket Size, Li-Ion Battery, 15000 Hour LED Projector, WindowsCE, Media Player, Black Reviews
| 3 of 3 people found the following review helpful By This review is from: AAXA KP500-01 P4 Pico Projector, 80 Lumens, Pocket Size, Li-Ion Battery, 15000 Hour LED Projector, WindowsCE, Media Player, Black (Office Product) I did a lot of research on Pico and Pocket projectors before deciding on this one. At the time of this writing (March 2012) I think its the best Pico projector out there in the $300-ish range. It has a few quirks, but all the projectors I read about did, and I felt these were the most manageable. The main issues that people seemed to have were the inadequate speaker and the fan noise. I already owned an X-mini II speaker, and it makes a perfect companion to the P4. The Xmini is also super small, and packs a LOT of sound in to it's tiny package. Also, the Xmini internal battery lasts 14-hours. I've never used the P4 without it. So the P4's speaker isn't an issue. And the fan is a bit noisy, but it's easy to tune out. If you listen for it, you'll hear it, but I don't really notice it.I'm not a huge fan of the operating system on it. For instance, if you use the USB stick and have 100 files in 10 folders, the menu just shows those 100 files. I like systems which... Read more 3 of 3 people found the following review helpful By This review is from: AAXA KP500-01 P4 Pico Projector, 80 Lumens, Pocket Size, Li-Ion Battery, 15000 Hour LED Projector, WindowsCE, Media Player, Black (Office Product) The P4, after research was the pico projector I decided to go with. It is surprisingly bright for its small size. The images are crisp and clear. I mainly use it to project movies from my laptop but it comes with Windows CE so if you're one to do presentations, with a USB mouse you can use the built in software to access word/powerpoint/excel. I have used an apple vga adapter to mirror my iphone 4S as well and it works brilliantly. I would definitely recommend this projector if you are in the market for a small, portable projector. 3 of 3 people found the following review helpful Amazon Verified Purchase I bought this projector 3 weeks ago and I'm very happy with my purchase. The resolution (in my bedroom's wall) is amazing, and as you can see in the picture the is a portable device, so you can see whatever you want wherever you want to. |
› See all 8 customer reviews...


