SquareTrade 4-Year TV Warranty ($900-1000 LCD, Plasma, LED) Reviews

Buy SquareTrade 4-Year TV Warranty ($900-1000 LCD, Plasma, LED) at Discount Price




You can buy SquareTrade 4-Year TV Warranty ($900-1000 LCD, Plasma, LED) today at the best price and it's limited time offer. Look at our special deals today on our store. Get more and spend less when you buy SquareTrade 4-Year TV Warranty ($900-1000 LCD, Plasma, LED). Also read our SquareTrade 4-Year TV Warranty ($900-1000 LCD, Plasma, LED) reviews before you decide to buy SquareTrade 4-Year TV Warranty ($900-1000 LCD, Plasma, LED). Anything you have to know about this item, More about this





SquareTrade 4-Year TV Warranty ($900-1000 LCD, Plasma, LED) Reviews


Many customers was gave reviews and ratings to SquareTrade 4-Year TV Warranty ($900-1000 LCD, Plasma, LED). If you want to read those detail to make your decision on this product just CLICK HERE
Customer Rating:
Rating: 4.4
Price : Check Special Offer Today (Limited Time Offer)

SquareTrade 4-Year TV Warranty ($900-1000 LCD, Plasma, LED)

SquareTrade 4-Year TV Warranty ($900-1000 LCD, Plasma, LED) Overview:


  • Price: Up to 70% less than other warranties.
  • Coverage: Item is fixed or we pay you what you paid for the item.
  • Service: In-home service for TVs > 32 inch. Smaller TVs get free 2-way shipping to depot.
  • Length: 4 years of mechanical and electrical failures from normal use, starting from item purchase date.
  • SquareTrade will email your contract within 24 hours and let you store your receipts with us for a paperless claims process.

SquareTrade 4-Year TV Warranty ($900-1000 LCD, Plasma, LED) Reviews, On Sale SquareTrade 4-Year TV Warranty ($900-1000 LCD, Plasma, LED), buy SquareTrade 4-Year TV Warranty ($900-1000 LCD, Plasma, LED), SquareTrade 4-Year TV Warranty ($900-1000 LCD, Plasma, LED) best buy, SquareTrade 4-Year TV Warranty ($900-1000 LCD, Plasma, LED) Discount, SquareTrade 4-Year TV Warranty ($900-1000 LCD, Plasma, LED) For Sale


SquareTrade 4-Year TV Warranty ($900-1000 LCD, Plasma, LED)

Queen Mattress LCD Projector Magellan GPS

SquareTrade 4-Year TV Warranty ($900-1000 LCD, Plasma, LED) Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
191 Reviews
5 star:
 (142)
4 star:
 (22)
3 star:
 (7)
2 star:
 (7)
1 star:
 (13)
 
 
 

196 of 200 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars Read the details before you buy a Squaretrade warranty, May 11, 2011
By 
Geronimo (Scottsdale, AZ) - See all my reviews
I have several Squaretrade warranties I purchased 1-2 years ago. They do what they say they will do, but the devil's in the details with Squaretrade warranties. The way they sell these for a lot lower cost is because they limit their exposure, and recoup costs on the back end. They limit their exposure by only providing total coverage up to the purchase price of your item. That no lemon policy they have is a joke, because you will likely hit your coverage limit far before the 3 repair limit. For example, if you pay $1500 for a plasma tv, and the repair the first time was $500, you only have $1000 in remaining coverage for the life of the warranty. NOW comes the part where they really screw you. The warranty repair estimate comes from them. Let's go back to my example of having a repair for $500 done, leaving you with remaining coverage of $1000 on the tv. Now, your 2nd repair estimate comes in over $1000. What do they do? They don't repair it. They TAKE your item, and cut... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


242 of 264 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars You reviewers are helping a scam..., October 25, 2010
If it's too good to be true...it probably is a scam.

I purchased SquareTrade on October 9, 2009 for a Samsung LCD TV 40'. My TV had a power failure a week after a year (around Oct 15, 2010). The TV simply won't turn on. What a shame from Samsung, I thought I would never have a problem from a top manufacture. But I did, so I contacted SquareTrade since Samsung only services within 1 year (just missed it!).
Remember the Samsung TV is 40 inches because I'm saving the "best part" for last...

Filing the Claim....

I filed a claim on a Monday and everything went great... at first. I was told I would receive a phone call WITHIN 3 days to schedule an appointment for in-home repair. A full week past without a phone call (I understand claims are only Monday--Friday though). On Friday that week, I sent an e-mail to SquareTrade asking them "what's going on?" They simply replied that post-claims are another department, so I had to wait to Monday to call them... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


56 of 58 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Square Trade Warranty, July 28, 2010
This review is from: SquareTrade 4-Year TV Warranty ($900-1000 LCD, Plasma, LED) (Electronics)
I purchased a Square Trade Warranty for a flat panel TV that I purchased online when the unit failed after 4 months I contacted Square Trade, they asked for a receipt of purchase which I provided.

They then instructed me to have the unit repaired by a certified technician of my choosing and email them a copy of the bill which I did. Two days later they transferred the funds to my paypal account just like they had advertised.

Overall I rate their performance as excellent.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 191 customer reviews...