Buy Optoma BL-FS180C Projector Lamp for HD65 Home Theater Projector at Discount Price
You can buy Optoma BL-FS180C Projector Lamp for HD65 Home Theater Projector today at the best price and it's limited time offer. Look at our special deals today on our store. Get more and spend less when you buy Optoma BL-FS180C Projector Lamp for HD65 Home Theater Projector. Also read our Optoma BL-FS180C Projector Lamp for HD65 Home Theater Projector reviews before you decide to buy Optoma BL-FS180C Projector Lamp for HD65 Home Theater Projector. Anything you have to know about this item, More about this
Optoma BL-FS180C Projector Lamp for HD65 Home Theater Projector Reviews
Many customers was gave reviews and ratings to Optoma BL-FS180C Projector Lamp for HD65 Home Theater Projector. If you want to read those detail to make your decision on this product just CLICK HERE
Optoma BL-FS180C Projector Lamp for HD65 Home Theater Projector Overview:
- SHP 180W Lamp, Fits HD65
- Estimated at 2000/3000 Hours (STD/ECO)
Optoma BL-FS180C Projector Lamp for HD65 Home Theater Projector Reviews, On Sale Optoma BL-FS180C Projector Lamp for HD65 Home Theater Projector, buy Optoma BL-FS180C Projector Lamp for HD65 Home Theater Projector, Optoma BL-FS180C Projector Lamp for HD65 Home Theater Projector best buy, Optoma BL-FS180C Projector Lamp for HD65 Home Theater Projector Discount, Optoma BL-FS180C Projector Lamp for HD65 Home Theater Projector For Sale
Projector Screen Best Mattress Document Projector
Optoma BL-FS180C Projector Lamp for HD65 Home Theater Projector Reviews
| 4 of 4 people found the following review helpful Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Optoma BL-FS180C Projector Lamp for HD65 Home Theater Projector (Electronics) Ok bought two of these and they appear to be the real deal not sure if they are fakes. Installed one in the projector and seems to be working great so far. Same brightness etc etc. Dont know how many hours it will last but I will deff. update my review. If they last 2000 or more hours it is no doubt a great deal, will let you all know. Ok update have about 805 hours on this bulb and still working fine. 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful By ubergolfer "ubergolfer" (Plainfield, IL) - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Optoma BL-FS180C Projector Lamp for HD65 Home Theater Projector (Electronics) This came in a nicely packaged box, and I had it installed and running in a matter of minutes. Bulb is bright and the picture is back to how it looked when I bought the projector new. Good product. 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful By Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Optoma BL-FS180C Projector Lamp for HD65 Home Theater Projector (Electronics) Bought this item about a mo. ago. I have about 20-30hrs of use out of it, and everything is running fine. Perfect for your optoma hd65,I don't know if it fits any other projectors though, but pretty affordable. I will update this review as time goes byEdited:9/3/11***6months later and about 500-600hrs later, the bulb is still working flawlessly... I can't complain... I will probably snag a couple of more bulbs just to have extra ones just in case they stop manufacturing these since the hd65 is becoming old quickly...Light output and brightness is still the same when first installed. I def. recommend this product. |
› See all 13 customer reviews...


